By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2.1 The ability to opt out of 3rd party emails is available at the bottom of all emails.
2.2 Bold Agent Marketing shall not sell or use their information for any other purpose outside what is specified in this agreement.
3. Fees and Payments. You agree to pay the membership fees and any other charges incurred in connection with your account for a Service at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. We will bill all charges automatically to your credit card. Membership fees will be billed at the beginning of your membership or any renewal. Generally, all fees and charges are non-refundable but please visit BoldAgentMarketing.com for more details about our refund policies. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we do issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. We may change the fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges, by giving you notice in advance and an opportunity to cancel. If you want to use a different credit card or you need to update your credit card details, please log in to the members’ area. If you believe someone has accessed a Service using your user name and password without your authorization, please immediately notify us by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for any fees or charges incurred to access a Service through an Internet access provider or other Third Party service.
4. Term; Cancellation and Renewal. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. Your membership will renew automatically until it is cancelled in accordance with this Section. For all memberships, you must cancel your membership before it renews in order to avoid billing of membership fees for the renewal term to your credit card. We may cancel your membership at any time upon notice to you. You may cancel your membership by logging in to the members’ area or by contacting Bold Agent Marketing by email at email@example.com.
5. Cancellation Policy. All refund requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Limitations on Use. Access to Bold Agent Marketing subscriptions is granted solely for the individual who purchased the subscription and created the account. Only the authorized individual may access the Service using the user name or password set at time of account creation. Bold Agent Marketing accounts are non-transferrable. Sharing an account is a violation of our terms and conditions – to which you agreed to when you created your account. All usernames are SINGLE USER ONLY. Purchasing a license and sharing access to the account is strictly prohibited and may result in termination without warning or refund.
6.1 The text, graphics, images, video, artwork, metadata and other data, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, or database rights (the “Content”) available through the Services are our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not use, sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content received through the Services to anyone, including, if applicable, your fellow employees.
8. Limitation of Liability. THIS WEB SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS WEB SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS WEB SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEB SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.